Roles and Responsibilities
Regular coordination with NGOs of Human Liberty Network (HLN) to understand their support requirements.
Providing research support for reports on the functioning of key schemes in the area of trafficking and health.
Creation of documentation and collaterals to support the network and individual organizations.
Identifying the strategic gaps in the functioning of the network and devising methods to overcome them.
Facilitating NGOs to build capacity at an individual level for policy engagement.
Building network-level engagement to provide policy direction to HLN.
Research on trafficking and forced labor Legal, social, political and policy issues to strategize solutions.
Closely work with State and District Officials.
Eligibility Criteria Qualification:
Master s degree in Development Studies, Public Policy, Law, and other related social science streams.
1-2 years of prior experiences in engaging with NGOs and government institutions especially around health-related concerns will be strongly preferred.
• Superior analytical and writing abilities.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Capacity to work quickly and provide deliverables at short notice.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities.
• Ability to work in a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of government policies, schemes, and their functioning.
• Knowledge of the development sector, especially NGO interventions.
• Written and Verbal communication in Hindi is necessary.